Sunday, February 20, 2011

First. Post. Ever.


Two biscuits are in an oven.  The first biscuit turns to the second and says.  "Boy it's hot in here isn't it?"  The second biscuit says " HOLY SH*T!.  A talking biscuit!" 


When I first heard this joke many a year ago,  it struck me as one of the funniest things I had ever heard.  Naturally I shared it with friends, family, and coworkers.  They didn't seem to appreciate it as much as i did.  All I got were eye rolls and groans.  Maybe I was doing something wrong, was my timing off?  Perhaps I wasn't saying the punch line loud enough.  I mean the joke was comedy gold right.  So... I told it again... and again... and eventually it did get the laughs.  Though at that point they might have been laughing at me instead.  Whatever.  I told it. They laughed.  I win.

Now on to some cartoons.

I still get a chuckle out of this one... Just the thought of a chicken not knowing where eggs come from, or that it just passed something the size of it's head.  Classic.

1 comment: